June 20, 2013

Our Last Hurrah.

It's been 4 years since Greg and I first camped together, and now after several amazing trips our journey together in Alaska is over.  He is heading to Denver, leaving me with no camping partner. Here's a look back at 4 amazing years:
Greg attempting to cross a river along the Denali Hwy. It was freezing cold; we didn't make it across.
Greg on Byron Glacier
Portage Glacier hike
Gull Rock.  The best camping spot EVER!
Halloween. We were Vigilantes from, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
Greg, Jeff & I on our way to McCarthy
Pirate Party @ Darwins with the crew.
 



Spring hike @ Hatcher's Pass
I sure am going to miss that guy.  I guess I'm going to have to find another camping/hiking/biking/backpacking partner soon or I might go through withdrawals.  OR I just might have to make my way down to Colorado and continue where we left off here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment