For those of you who have known me at any time in the past 12 years, you know Zoe.
Next month she will turn 12 years young.
She has traveled with me from state to state, through another country, house to house and has been my constant companion. Some of you have children, I have a cat. Don't judge.
If you don't know Zoe, here are a few facts about her:
- She sheds at least 20 hairs a second.
- She doesn't drink out of a water dish; always the sink or someone's glass.
- She sleeps on me at all times. (and snores)
- She has no front claws but is efficient at catching critters.
- When she was a kitten, I also had a cockatiel.. and they were friends.
- She likes to sleep under the covers.
- Sits in the bathroom when I shower and while I get ready in the morning.
- Doesn't eat people food, with the exception of doritos.
- Gets super frisky at night and is in "attack" mode.
- Will let me hold her in any position.
- Loves to be brushed.
- She is mildly obese.
So in celebration of her upcoming 12th birthday,
please enjoy this slideshow of my favorite, furry feline.. Zoe Louise.