June 18, 2019

Breaking Up is Hard to Do


There comes a time in some relationships where you realize that it is just time to walk away. You’ve done everything in your power to make it work and it just isn’t. And won’t and you feel the steady decline.

I recently had to make the choice to end a really long relationship. Most of you didn’t even know I was in one; I kept it secret out of shame and fear of judgement. Now I’m ready to move on and be a better me. But here is one last love note to end it forever.

Dear T,
You’ve been my constant companion for most of my life. You’ve been there when I was down and needed to just zone out and forget about the world. You introduced me to new, great things. You provided me with the opportunity to learn and grow and expand my horizons.

The problem is, you consume too much of my time. You are needy always reminding me of things I’m not seeing and your memory is just too full of things we’ve done together. I just couldn’t get away from it. When I turn you on all you want to do is make me watch you. Well, I’ve spent too much time with you and I need to work on me and not live vicariously through you anymore. I am done being your Sugar Mama spending all of my money on you. We are done TiVo. Done.

You will be forever missed,
Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment