September 6, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again!

I love finding new blogs (especially if they are about quilting or food) and I came across a really cool blog with a really cool feature; Foodie Penpals!  You sign up, and every month you find out who you are sending to, and who is sending to you.  You send them something from your area, something homemade (if you so choose) and something that they will like (obviously).  
August was my first month as a Foodie Penpal and I sent some Alaskan stuff to Nebraska and received some rather odd vegan food from Massachusetts like seaweed snacks.. yuck..  but it was something new and kinda cool!

  Another point of the Foodie Penpals is to learn about other people's blogs so I thought I better keep up with mine now so that there is something up to date for people to read.  
Until next time, maybe you should sign up to be a Foodie Penpal!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment