August 18, 2010

That's Ms.Klein to you!

I had a cool thing happen today. 
I signed on to the University of Alaska website that allows me to view the classes that I am registered for this semester.
There is a whole list of current and previous courses I've taken and at the top I see this:

Courses you are teaching:
201002_ED_A580_403_53333
80046_ED_S593_J27


How cool is that?!!  Oh, how I love my job.

Anyway, this is going to be a crazy couple of months.. Why you ask? Well...

Next week I travel to Thorne Bay on Prince of Wales Island (see the map at the bottom of the blog.. the island is down on the bottom right).  I will be teaching 24 teachers.  This is how crazy this trip is:
Anchorage to Juneau
Juneau to Sitka
Sitka to Ketchikan
stay one night
Ketchikan to Thorne Bay
stay three nights
Thorne Bay to Ketchikan
stay one night
Ketchikan to Niblack (a copper/zinc project)
stay one night
Repeat the process but in reverse order..  whew!

Following that trip I will be heading on vacation to see my old friends for 10 days.
**(Please God let there be sun)**

Following that trip, I get home and head right back out to go to Soldotna (on the Kenai Peninsula) to teach some more teachers.. will be there for 4 days.

Toss in an 8 hour a week practicum at the Pioneer Home (ol' folks home), 2 classes and work at the office-- I am going to be BUSY!! 

2 comments:

  1. well ur gonna b a busy chick, glad u love ur job!
    love ya mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm confused...what are you doing (for work)??

    ReplyDelete